When it comes to strength training and bodybuilding, creatine is a staple. But, with all the available options, it can be overwhelming to pick the right one. Today, let's dive into the world of creatine monohydrate gummies and creatine powder.
- Creatine powder has been around for ages and is the most common form of creatine supplement available. Typically, it's mixed with water or juice before consumption.
- It's a quick and easy way to supplement your workout, but let's be honest, it tastes like chalk and feels like sand between your teeth.
- Plus, you'll need to remember to carry around your measuring scoop so you're getting the right amount.
Creatine Monohydrate Gummies:
- On the other hand, we have the newer, tastier kid on the block - creatine monohydrate gummies.
- These bad boys pack the same creatine punch, but in a flavor-packed, easy-to-eat gummy form.
- No more measuring or mixing, just pop a gummy and you're good to go.
- Downside is you'll have to pay a little extra for the convenience.
So, between creatine monohydrate gummies and creatine powder, which one should you reach for? Well, each has its pros and cons. But if convenience and taste factor into your decision, creatine monohydrate gummies could be the game changer you're looking for.
Benefits of Beava Creatine Monohydrate Gummies Over Powder
Right off the bat, one of the most appealing features of Beava Creatine Monohydrate Gummies is the absence of a loading phase. Unlike creatine powder, there's no need to load up on these gummies to start reaping the benefits.
With most creatine powders, a loading phase of up to a week is recommended. This typically involves consuming higher amounts than usual to saturate the muscles with creatine.
A Creatine Supplement You'll Actually Stick With
The taste factor alone can make or break any supplement routine. It's no surprise that many people discontinue their use of creatine powder due to its chalky, sand-like texture and taste.
By replacing your daily scoop of creatine powder with just 3 Beava Creatine Monohydrate Gummies, you can enjoy the same muscle-building benefits in a more convenient and enjoyable form without any downsides.
How Much Creatine Is in Each Serving of Creatine MMonohydrate Gummies?
One serving consists of 3 gummies and each gummy contains 1g of creatine monohydrate. It's important to note that through a healthy diet, most people already consume 2g of creatine per day(1).
So, to reach the desired amount of 5g of creatine per day, generally speaking, you only need 3g extra.
Making the Switch: A Comparison Table
|Beava Creatine Monohydrate Gummies
|Delicious strawberry flavor
|Requires a loading phase
|No loading phase necessary
|Can be hard to stick with
|Easier to maintain routine